Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blog Post #1 What about EDM310?

1.     What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310?
2.     What fears (if any) do you have about EDM310?


Before taking EDM310 I had a few friends who already took the course. One thing they told me about the course was that it was not hard, but had a great workload. They said it required 16 hours a week of work. I had questions like what class requires so much work? How can I possiblely be able to pass this class? I heard the class didn’t involve the use of books and that the class was mostly done online. My friend also said that the class was filled with independent and group learning, doing things like group projects and posting blogs.


My biggest fear with EDM310 is using so much technology. Of course I can use a computer to type and search the web, but these projects will require help. As a future teacher I believe technology will drive this new generation of education, but technology can sometimes be complicated. I also fear the deadlines for the assignments and the workload we have for this short summer term. I think fear can leads to questions, which provide answers, which results in learning and communicating. EDM310 should be a great learning tool

No comments:

Post a Comment